I had a day in the city today, while Dad was giving a talk at a Tight Gas conference and Mom was at a felting art/fabric workshop. Typical parental activities.
Uninspired to write a blog post today, I asked my dad, “What should I write about?”
“You should write: Perth is weird, because they only wear black clothes. And, they drink too much in this country. Also, my parents have a nice house, I wish they’d give it to me.”
I laughed. That was a pretty funny response.
These are some of the things I did today:
1. Visited two galleries downtown
2. Ate a tangerine & a pink lady apple
3. Laughed at a video of people kissing air
4. Got rained on
5. Tried on gorgeous frocks at Alannah Hill (see pics below)
6. Learned that Michael Jackson has died
7. Drank too much caffeine
8. Went for a night walk and got drenched in rain
9. Continued to be bummed about Michael Jackson
10. Downloaded WORDLE on Dad’s iphone